European, Asian Auto Repair & Collision Repair Center

European Auto Tech Plano offers top-notch collision repair, automotive repair, engine repair, brake repair, transmission repair and oil change services in Dallas. Whether you are looking for a total service automotive repair shop or a full collision repair facility, our service center can match all your needs and offer services worth every dime. After all, when it’s about your prized possession, any repair or maintenance work needs to be done right the first time. That’s why you should take your vehicle to experts like those at European Auto Tech Plano, who have been in business for over 18 years and are continuing to impress clients with their customized and on-time services.
Read more


All our technicians and repair specialists have an inherent love for luxury Asian and European sedans, which is why their job doesn’t stop at doing the mere repair and maintenance tasks that they are entrusted with. Rather, they prefer to travel a few miles more, educating customers about the mechanics of their car, and offering them helpful information about how best to maintain their vehicle investment. Starting from noting the tell-tale signs that indicate the need for major repair works, to the right ways of checking the fluids and much more, our customers can learn a lot from our experts to ensure that they enjoy driving their cars for a lifetime.

European Auto Tech Plano has carved a niche in the TX industry for being the finest and most trustworthy auto repair shop in Dallas and its surrounding region. All our services are priced affordably because we don’t believe in hitting our customers with unnecessary repairs and expenses. We take great pride in the quality of our work and the honesty that's a common thread in every task we handle. It’s our earnest goal to build trust with each customer at every opportunity. It’s because of our unique approach in the industry that has prompted our clients to come to us exclusively for all their automobile servicing and repair needs for over 18 years.

We invite you to join the European Auto Tech Plano family and experience the ultimate in luxury Asian and European repair service satisfaction.
Read less


European Auto Tech: European & Asian Auto Repair since 18 years

At European Auto Tech Plano, you will get the best quality luxury Asian and European repair services for your sedan. Our promise is to offer our clients the best quality services at prices that they can afford. Our renovated state-of-the art facility on Central Expressway Plano, TX is a sedan lover’s dream come true. You can access this service center easily to get all the repair and maintenance work done on your prized possession.

All our technicians and mechanics Dallas know the luxury sedans inside out and have been certified to repair everything starting from BMW and Audi to Lexus, SAAB, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Porsche, Volvo, Mini Cooper, and Jaguar. When it comes to a wide range of repair services, Fort Worth and Dallas metropolitan area’s customers now head straight to our auto repair shop to get their vehicles fixed and checked because we are known for our honest pricing and utmost care.

We proudly proclaim - Put 5% of your trust in us and we'll earn the rest 95%
Contact Us
We'd love to hear from you!!
(* Fields are mandatory)
Our Other Companies